Changing tariff by them self

Level 1
    I am on economy 7 tariff last month i was charge for night 17:48p/Kw and for day £47p/kw
    This month for night I was charge £37.88pkw and for day £37,88p/kw
    I have problems every single months with my bill.they always changing without my knowing and I over paying them

I just notice that 4 month ago that I was charge for flat rate for hole year but my plan was economy 7 I ask if I can get money back what I was overpaid they told no .
    I have all pictures with different tariff every month .

I write emails they told that they can’t help me I need to call them I called them they told that they can’t do nothing I need to write email.

so can someone give me advice what to do ?
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @Wyckius
    The best I can suggest is to start a complaint by emailing unhappy@eonnext.com telling them what you’ve been through with customer service and attaching your photos and any previous emails. If it is not put right within 8 weeks you can escalate to the ombudsman.
    Last edited by JoeSoap; 06-12-22 at 16:37. Reason: Corrected typo
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 91
    @Wyckius
    Just a thought. Were you on a fixed E7 tariff that has come to an end recently? If so, and your E7 rates went up, you may have been switched to a standard Next Flex on the EPG rates as they work out cheaper. Have a look in your online account to see what tariff it says you’re currently on.

I don’t know much about E7 so maybe someone else will advise.