2 tarrifs and I don't understand why!?

Level 1
    I'm really confused.

On my online account it shows that I have two tarrifs and I do not understand why. My bills have been much higher than expected and I wonder if this could be a reason why.
    I pay all electric, no gas at all in my 2 bedroom flat.

My landlord said to becareful with our electric as he had been charged wrong in the past also. I've been told by EON that I have 4 readings I need to send them. Which I have done but I still don't understand why I have two tarrifs?

Thanks
  • 1 Reply

@Naomi Hey there, I think we may have missed this post. I'm Beki the Community Manager and I would like to welcome you to the Community.

I've had a look into your account and I can see where to confusion comes from. You have what we call a 'complex meter' which means that you have two meters and 2 meter point administration numbers (MPANs). Usually the one meter is used for peak electricity and the other for off peak. If you have been using more electricity during your peak times, this will be costing you more than using it at the off peak times - in fact, just over double your off peak prices during peak times. Your off peak times are 'all days 0015-0715'.

I really hope this helps, but if you have any further questions please reach out. 😊