Thrifty Finds

View Tag Cloud
    Level 92
    @meldrewreborn

Both my parents met in London having been raised there, and my maternal Grandparent's lived there until the mid 70's. I started my life in Hampshire as I was a Navy brat and the closest I ever got to living near London was Godalming in Surrey from 2005 to 2013.

Two grandparents from Morpeth (eventually ended up in Southampton via Loughborough and London), one from Cumberland and one from Leatherhead (who ended up in Solihull). So I only have tenuous connections with the Big Smoke.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 15
    I go in our local lush store around Christmas they have free samples of the Christmas luscious smelling little freebies if you ask for samples of watever you fancy you can try anything has there cruelty free it's a bonus and I don't use a lot of anything they last me all year so it's a little treat and you take the pots back for recycling all round bargain 😁 our charity shops are quite good too I've had loads of bargains
    Community Team
    I always seem to have no luck in my local charity shops 😂 I think some of the best finds I have got were from the local antiques shop, managed to get some lovely furniture when moving - although the shop is no longer there now 😭
    🌳Together we can work to achieve a more sustainable Future 🌳