Priority Services Register: What is it and how do I get added?

Community Team
    Priority Services Register -

What is it?

If you’re a vulnerable customer and feel like you need some extra help with managing your energy account, we can add you to our Priority Services Register (PSR). You can add yourself to the register or update your circumstances any time through your online account or by emailing us at hi@eonnext.com

When you’re on the PSR, there are extra things we can do for you to make life easier:

1. If your energy supply stops unexpectedly, we’ll prioritise reconnecting you straight away.
    2. If you’re struggling to read your bill or statement, let us know and we can help.
    3. You can choose someone to look after your account for you. If they’re happy to do this, we’ll send them your bills or statements.
    4. If you’re worried about security, you can choose a password our team will use to identify themselves.

We have also partnered with Kidney Care UK to signpost additional help available to people living with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), including people who undertake their life saving dialysis at home. As well as this, if you're on the PSR and live with elderly people, live alone or with someone with a disability or chronic illness you could also get a free gas safety check.

We also have the EON Next Energy Fund available for customer needing extra support - the Energy Fund could help you pay your E.ON Next energy bill arrears and even replace old appliances.

How will I know if I'm eligible?

You are eligible if you:

• have reached your state pension age
    • are disabled or have a long-term medical condition
    • are recovering from an injury
    • have a hearing or sight condition
    • have a mental health condition
    • are pregnant or have young children
    • have extra communication needs (such as if you don’t speak or read English well)
    • need to use medical equipment that requires a power supply
    • have poor or no sense of smell
    • would struggle to answer the door or get help in an emergency

If none of these apply to you - get in touch with us and ask about the PSR - we may have reasons not listed which we can apply

We've all been talking about getting Winter Ready - take a look at some of our other threads

Lets get Winter ready - Prepayment
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 16-01-24 at 14:13.
    🌳Together we can work to achieve a more sustainable Future 🌳
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    Thanks @Connor_EONNext this thread is super helpful, I have just made sure my Grandad has been added with his supplier 😊
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 04/05/24 🏖