Air Fryer Recipes: It's a Game Changer!

Level 92
    @DebF_EONNext

Yes. Cake or taters!
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    You're absolutely right that the Air Fryer is just one of the many ways to be energy-efficient during the holiday season. Tweaking your cooking methods, such as using the air fryer for delightful dishes like potatoes in air fryer, and being mindful of timings and temperatures can go a long way in reducing energy consumption. It's all about finding that perfect balance between comfort and conservation.

During the holiday season, when gatherings and feasts are common, it's natural to want to prepare sumptuous meals that delight the taste buds. However, it's also an ideal time to consider how we can reduce our environmental footprint while enjoying these culinary delights. The air fryer, with its ability to crisp and cook with minimal oil and in a shorter time, can be a valuable ally in this endeavor.
    Last edited by johnlaflamme; 29-09-23 at 11:48.
    Level 77
    You're absolutely right that the Air Fryer is just one of the many ways to be energy-efficient during the holiday season. Tweaking your cooking methods and being mindful of timings and temperatures can go a long way in reducing energy consumption. It's all about finding that perfect balance between comfort and conservation.
    Welcome aboard. It's great to hear from you. Do you have any favourite recipes that you do in your air fryer? Any hints or tips that we all can benefit from? Have a good day.
    Last edited by WizzyWigg; 28-09-23 at 10:04.
    Level 15
    I love tinned potatoes in the air fryer been doing that a while but I also love my sandwich toaster it's so quick I usually make a beans and cheese toastie or with cooked meats with a bit of cheese or like stewed steak in a tin save the rest in fridge for another day you can put allsorts in them There warm cheap and quickly done Wen you don't want to cook a full meal there just has good filling wise 👍