Energy Shift results not received yet!

Level 16
    For the Energy Shift on 22/11 I believe that I received my result on 24/11 at 15:08. The email did not reference which Energy Shift result it applied to but it was in sequence.

My results was a bit of a surprise mainly because on this occasion I PASSED!

22/11 Earn around £1.67, typical usage 1.31 kWh, target usage 0.79 kWh, actual usage 0.439 kWh. Result is PASS and credit of £6.37 - How did they work that out?

As it happens I similarly smashed the other 3 Energy Shifts but for those I apparently FAILED even though my calculations indicated I easily did better than the target.

In my experience Eon Energy Shift is a CON.
    Level 16
    I did the 22/11 event and still awaiting results. It's now over 2 weeks! Does anyone know who I can contact? I would like to continue with the Energy Shift project but I am losing confidence in the process.
    @WizzyWigg

For your info the list of Energy Shift events that I am aware of are
    15/11
    22/11
    30/11
    01/12

Did you receive invitations for the 30/11 and 01/12 events?

Considering how far the temperatures have plummeted and with zero wind for wind farm generation we could have expected there to be a concerted push to avoid a peak time overload. Has anyone been invited to an Energy Shift event this week?
    Level 77
    Nope. Only invitation was the one for the 22/11. Did get this email 10 days ago:

Hi

Thanks again for taking part in the recent Energy Shift event. We want to make sure that we get everything accurate so it’s taking us a little longer to calculate your results.

We’re sorry for the delay. As soon as we have your results we’ll let you know.

Any way we can help, we will.
    The E.ON Next team

Nothing else since.
    Level 77
    I just got an email on the 29/11 saying:

Hi C,

Thanks again for taking part in the recent Energy Shift event. We want to make sure that we get everything accurate so it’s taking us a little longer to calculate your results.

We’re sorry for the delay. As soon as we have your results we’ll let you know.

Any way we can help, we will.
    The E.ON Next team

Nothing else since!!!!
    Level 18
    @Actual
    Nothing to date, Unless the calculations have been done and it’s been decided now is not appropriate given the low temperature’s, people might be reluctant to switch off equipment or go without a hot meal outside of their normal routines.
    Last edited by Plantagenet; 09-12-22 at 18:10. Reason: Spelling