Smart meters not sending reading to eonext and IHD not connecting

Level 1
    My smart meters are not sending you readings again so I think something is wrong with my meters and need checking. My meters should send you readings every 30mins and not doing, plus on 1st of every month. So I can keep close eye on energy with it being so expensive. Plus my IHD is showing no data.

I found the same problem I'm having another customer had and same meter from npower and this was the moderators response....
    I'm currently tempted to argue that your entire Home Area Network is currently dead, possibly due to a Comms Hub failure. @Beki_EONNext and @HannahD_EONNext have a few possible fixes they can try, but otherwise it'll have to go to another team for further investigation. It was then escalated to the smart technology team.
    Last edited by JeffGlover; 08-12-22 at 10:07. Reason: Additional info
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @JeffGlover
    sounds like a failure in the communications hub. It’s a message to customer services to resolve. In the meantime you can monitor you readings from the meters - Half of all meters are traditional meters or dumb smart meters so you are not alone.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.