nPower Duet II Smart Meter not working

Level 1
    Hi,

I got migrated from nPower to EonNext last year, and since then, the nPower Duet II has stopped working. "Connecting to smart meter..."

I tried switching off/on closer to the meter but still not working.

Any tips on how to fix this?

Regards,
    Luiza
  • 1 Reply

Level 92
    @lplescque

Hi and welcome. I'm not very up to speed on IHDs, but is there a possibility you could post a photo of your meters, and let us know what the HAN light on your meter is doing. Flashing, if so how often and what colour?

Do your meters themselves send readings back to Eon.next ok, or are you getting estimated readings on your account?

We need to ascertain what the actual meters themselves are, and what communications are going on, or not.

If you could do that, we can hopefully figure out what's happening.

We are mostly volunteers on here and not Eon.next staff, but we have some knowledgeable folk around who can hopefully give you some assistance. It's also worth running the Citizens Advice smart meter checker to see if your meters are showing up on the network. Again, if you could post a screen shot of the results, that would be helpful.

https://smartmetercheck.citizensadvice.org.uk/

Chances are you have the older meters which do not automatically come over to a new supplier, but we'll do our best to get some answers for you.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.