Bereavement

Level 1
    HI, I am trying to get in touch with Eon_next to inform them my mother (the account holder) has passed away, I have tried emailing, whatsapp, twitter and holding on the phone for hours but no replies to any of my messages, any ideas how I can get in touch?
  • 3 Replies

Level 92
    HI, I am trying to get in touch with Eon_next to inform them my mother (the account holder) has passed away, I have tried emailing, whatsapp, twitter and holding on the phone for hours but no replies to any of my messages, any ideas how I can get in touch?

I'm really sorry for your loss and know that the last thing you need when trying to deal with a loved one's affairs is added stress.

Unfortunately, the Customer Services teams are being overwhelmed with enquires about grants, bills, payments and meter issues and the like, so things are running much more slowly than we might wish. Your enquiry will be dealt with, I promise, but it may take a little time right now. I appreciate you could do without the hassle with your loss, so I'll give @DebF_EONNext a nudge and see if she can do anything to help sort things out. Honestly, she's a star and will try her best but she's only human and must be juggling a lot of balls in the air right now.

Again, my condolences for your loss, but things are what they are with the snowed under Boys and Girls on the service desks. It will all come out in the wash...you just need to allow a little time for the backlog to clear a little.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Community Team
    Hey @SheilaM,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Have you managed to get this sorted yet or do you still need some support with this?
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 🏖

Level 92
    @DebF_EONNext

Thanks Deb. I was hoping we could help @SheilaM with this if she hadn't had any joy through the usual routes. Never the easiest of things dealing with family matters, especially when everything is a bit nuts right now.