Help, what’s happening to my bills

Level 1
    All has been working well and I received monthly bills from the 18th to the 17th of the following month. This month it’s changed & I’ve had two bills, the last one for one day on the 18th?

does anyone know why?
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @Saz

pricing changed for many customers on 1 October, implementation of the governments EPG was late and sometimes incorrect, some customers were moved from one tariff to another with best intentions and now might need to be moved back - lots of reasons - but your experience might not be caused by any of those. But so long as it's not causing you any financial harm I'd just wait till next month, when hopefully everything will be resolved. Customer services are extremely busy at present, don't bother going there unless you've got plenty of spare time to listen to musak.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.