Next Flex - Same tariff on DD or pay as you go?

Level 56
    Yes, I think I will cancel my direct debit.

Does anybody know how to see/download bills here? Is that possible do you know?

Go to your online account > Scroll to 'My Bills' section > Select 'View Statements and payments' > scroll down then select 'Statements' tab where you can download your statements.
    Level 56
    We are on Next Flex and currently pay just over £400 per month. Currently over £1000 in credit yet EON want to take 2 x payments in October and then increase to over £450 per month. Eon won't / haven't answered queries.

if I cancel the DD and just pay the actual billed amount is thr Next Flex rate the same? Seems to be the only way we regain some control. All of this will start on 1st month.

Appreciate any comments/assistance.

Ask for some of your credit back unless you wish to keep a more than healthy buffer for another 'beast from the east' should it arrive this winter and try ringing on the phone (never more than 20 mins wait from my experience - and that was today!).

I echo the comments from other forumites regarding the uptick in your 'nominal' DD and from yourself in your replies.
    Level 91
    @Doug

Everybody is free to make their own choices, but i fail to see the attraction in cancelling the DD. People think it puts them in control - ijust think ithat alleged control comes at a price (circa 150 per Annum) that's too high

If you go into your online accountand click on bills and payments, you can see your bills and then download them.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.