New government energy scheme set to be announced.

Level 91
    @sukpmp

It depends. If you fixed long ago probably nothing will change. If you fixed 3 months ago you might get some marginal reduction. If you fixed very recently, you might get a big reduction BUT still be above the variable rates. The impact of your Direct Debit for customers with fixed rates can only be a reduction, but it might be little or nothing. But your prices can't go up so that's some comfort.

Your DD though could go up if you use a more energy than previously. Customers services will contact you in due course about your DD level. just don't anticipate it being soon - they're in chaos at present.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 1
    @sukpmp

It depends. If you fixed long ago probably nothing will change. If you fixed 3 months ago you might get some marginal reduction. If you fixed very recently, you might get a big reduction BUT still be above the variable rates. The impact of your Direct Debit for customers with fixed rates can only be a reduction, but it might be little or nothing. But your prices can't go up so that's some comfort.

Your DD though could go up if you use a more energy than previously. Customers services will contact you in due course about your DD level. just don't anticipate it being soon - they're in chaos at present.

I'm on the Next Online v14 - It seems to be about June I moved onto this tarriff. So, probably in the marginal category?
    There's no penalty for exiting. Would that be worth considering?
    Last edited by sukpmp; 01-10-22 at 18:43. Reason: Add a further question