Smart meter and in-home display (IHD) myths busted by the ivie team

Level 5
    Thanks for these details.

It's worth knowing that the way E.ON Next communicate with your smart meter is different to how your smart meter communicates with your ivie Bud. Although E.ON Next is getting your readings, it doesn't exactly confirm if there's not a problem at hand between the connection with your smart meter and ivie Bud.

In regards to the ivie app, your energy data (which is from the previous day) comes from the DCC which is the national smart meter database that controls smart meters across the UK. What this means is that the set ups are slightly different so it's something that is worth investigating! Have you been in touch with Tom recently? I can raise your issue now if I can grab your email via private messenger.

Thanks!
    Helping ivie Buddies get to grips with all things ivie Bud.
    Have a question about the ivie Bud? Head over to our FAQs.
    Level 5
    @HenryP

Thanks for these details.

It's worth knowing that the way E.ON Next communicate with your smart meter is different to how your smart meter communicates with your ivie Bud. Although E.ON Next is getting your readings, it doesn't exactly confirm if there's not a problem at hand between the connection with your smart meter and ivie Bud.

In regards to the ivie app, your energy data (which is from the previous day) comes from the DCC which is the national smart meter database that controls smart meters across the UK. What this means is that the set ups are slightly different so it's something that is worth investigating! Have you been in touch with Tom recently? I can raise your issue now if I can grab your email via private messenger.

Thanks!