Balance history

Level 1
    Used to be able to check the full credit taken from gas and electric at the end of each month through the balance history on EON website. It meant that we could check how much we spent and actually used. Now in payment history this doesn't show anymore. Please bring this back.
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hey @Mka,

Welcome to the community & for your feedback 😊

You haven't mentioned which type of meter you have however if it's PAYG we have had some issues with balance updates, we are aware this has been an issue for some customers & are working with the DCC on getting this resolved.

If it is a credit meter you have, when you log in to your online account it shows your balance.

On the welcome page scroll down & click on view bills and payments

Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-02 10.42.18 AM.png
Views: 352
Size:  13.3 KB

This will take you to another page, if you then scroll down again you will be able to see all of your transactions, if you click on bills you can also download your bills from there too (including any historical bills that we hold)

Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-02 10.44.38 AM.png
Views: 290
Size:  16.8 KB

I hope this helps 😊 Let me know how you get on!
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 04/05/24 🏖

Level 1
    Hi, I am on a smart meter and top up through the EON app. On the old EON website interface when I opened my account, I could see all the payments I made as well as the balance that was taken at the end of the month. Now, on the new interface, there is only payments history and the balance used is no longer shown. It was really useful.