something went wrong taking your payment.

Hey @Eilidh, I'm not sure if it's something that we can do as it lies with World Pays anti-fraud system, as you said.

What I can do though, is potentially merge your accounts and we can get a smart meter in. It could then be set up in smart PAYG mode if you wanted to stay in control of your finances.

Let me know what you think.
    Thank you for your reply. Please have a look at http://support.worldpay.com/support/kb/bg/riskmanagement/rmm6155.html

Any block is on a merchant level so I'm hoping you'll find my card details there.

My meter addresses are mismatched so I couldn't have a smart meter.

All I want to do is pay my gas and electric whenever I please, it isn't a cost of living issue - I just prefer not to pay via direct debit.

I made two payments, gas and electric, on Sunday via bank transfer. Do you know how long it takes to reflect in my Eon Next account?
    Level 55
    I did make a debit card payment on 2nd Nov 2023 and received an email confirmation same day on the 2nd. The debit amount appeared on my Eon Next account dated 3rd November (same date as appeared on my bank account). So the system was working for me 11 days ago.
    @Mailman thank you, yes, it's working fine with other cards we've tried. Simple fix is I order a new bank card, but it's the principal.

My issue now is that two payments I've made via bank transfer to Eon Next to circumvent the card issue haven't been acknowledged or credited to my account
    Level 55
    @Mailman thank you, yes, it's working fine with other cards we've tried. Simple fix is I order a new bank card, but it's the principal.

My issue now is that two payments I've made via bank transfer to Eon Next to circumvent the card issue haven't been acknowledged or credited to my account

Firstly has your payment actually gone out of the bank account? If it has did you put your account number as the reference for this bank transfer (double check the entry from your bank as well). If it has then you might have to be more patient. No idea on the timescale.
    @Mailman yes, both transfers went out and the references were correct and matched my electric and gas accounts. They weren't huge amounts, £1.14 and £2.31.

I'm just sat waiting now
    Bank transfer payments went through sometime early this morning, so at least that works. No receipts via email though.

Still waiting on an update for my blocked card