Ex Igloo

Level 1
    I have been a customer of Eon Next since the 3/10/21 and am still trying to have my smart meter reset to Eon supplier. I have contacted 3 times now and it is still broadcasting data via the DCC to and receiving from Igloo my former extinct supplier.

I know when I joined Igloo, they simply reset my SMETS2 smart meter whilst I was on the phone and it worked within the hour, Eon Next say this would be carried out, it doesn't yet appear to have been and therefore it remains de facto dumb sending and receiving nonsense from DCC/Igloo.

Anyone able to help @eon
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi @Sunjammer

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still not back up and running with your smart meter and you have had no joy in getting in touch with us! 😐 we would love to help you get set up again. What channels did you use to try and get in touch with us? 🤔 I think the quickest way would be through our Facebook or twitter contact page there isn't a long wait and you'll be able to get this sorted in a flash and if we can't sort it on the spot we'll take it away and get it resolved as quickly as possible - just have your address and account number handy 😊

Anasa 💡