Left eon feb 2021 one year later email asking for money

Level 1
    I was with eon until I moved house february 2021, at the time I was told there was an outstanding amount of £90.60, which was paid on March 4th 2021, I have the bank statement proving the payment. A few days ago I received an email telling me I still owe the £90.60 and I must contact eon to arrange payment. I replied to the email attaching proof of payment but the acount is still showing I am in arrears and I have had no acknowledgement of my reply. How long am I likely to have to wait to hear back from them?
    Tia for replies
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    Hi @Marcher50 👋

Firstly, welcome to the community forum 😊

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had a response to your email yet, we've been very busy so it's likely that this hasn't been picked up yet.

It might be best to discuss this privately so we can discuss your account. Please can you click on my name and send me a Private Message? I'll just need you to confirm your full name, your full address (of the property you moved out of) and your email address. Once I have this, I'll reply to you there so we can have a look into this.

Pete 😊