Igloo Energy Credit Transfer Not Completed

Level 1
    Hi,

I was transferred from Igloo with a large credit balance which is still not showing on my account at Eon. This is resulting in a large debit balance on my account. I do not wish to increase my payments in the knowledge that I have a large credit balance due as this would mean I keep this credit balance instead of being able to use it.

Please can someone advise why this is taking so long to come across.
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    Hey @Matt456

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you, we've had a bit of an influx of new members this week which is great but taking us some time to get back to everyone.

We should have moved all credit's over from Igloo by now, but there are a couple that for various reasons have been delayed.

The quickest way to get this resolved is to send us over a copy of your final bill from Igloo showing the credit, we can then get this to the team dealing with the credits to check what's going on and get that credit onto your E.ON account ASAP.

You can send the copy by email to hi@eonnext.com but I'd recommend sending it via Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter for a quicker response.

Let me know how you get on and of course if you're not getting anywhere let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks

Hannah - here to spread positive energy