No bill since being moved from symbio

Level 1
    I've not received a bill since moving from symbio in September.
    I've been using a spreadsheet to keep track of my spending, but a bill would be appreciated.
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    Hey @Phil1965

Did you join us through a normal switch or was it as part of the supplier of last resort/Symbio closing process?

If the latter, we have held some bills back as we're waiting for the final credits to be transferred over from Symbio and we didn't want anyone receiving a bill without showing all their credit. These should all be finalised this week though - fingers crossed!

If it was part of a normal switch (as in, you applied to move to us) then it's possible there's been an error somewhere along the way in setting your account up so we'd need to take a look at that.

If you want us to take a look at your account specifically, the quickest way is to send us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter as our digital teams are available 24/7, 365 days a year to help you out.

If social media isn't your thing then feel free to send me a direct message on here with your account details and I'll see what I can do, it just may take a little longer as unfortunately I don't work 24/7, 365 days a year 😁

Thanks

Hannah - here to spread positive energy