I am becoming increasingly concerned about the lack of communication regarding moving to the Drive tariff, which is the tariff I chose during the switch application. All communication has been from me and three weeks in, no news on when I will be likely to move to the tariff. Furthermore, yesterday, when I contacted Eon on WhatsApp, I was told that my old supplier is at fault for Eon not moving me onto the Drive tariff, because they have not sent Eon and change of supplier reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never in my 30 years of being a serial switcher heard of a previous supplier providing a reading when customer switching. It is always the new supplier sending the reading to the old supplier and every energy company tells me this. Also, why would this prevent Eon changing my tariff? There issues which may do so but I have not been told that those are the case. Frustrated. WhatsApp CSA opened a complaint for me yesterday so I will wait and see what happens but there seems to be no logic.