Trio II no longer paired to meter

Level 1
    Hi

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help as I haven't had much luck with customer services.

Almost a year ago now my Trio II IHD stopped working. First it started just saying waiting for data then after a factory reset now it just sits on a splash screen saying connecting to smart meter.

If i go into system status its showing error code 22-0

This happened around the same time as e.on next were trying to solve a problem with my meters not sending them readings so i assume something they did remotely caused this.

Can anyone do a re-pair to fix this?

From what i understand this isn't something i can fix myself

Thanks

Name:  PXL_20240824_091541360.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  20.2 KB
    Name:  PXL_20240824_091550747.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  20.4 KB
    Name:  PXL_20240824_091611485.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  22.2 KB
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @andrewtjb

Others will help , but to assist can you say what the lights on the comms hub are doing- colour, flashing, frequency. It will help the diagnosis.

As general principle, suppliers regard the IHD as a bonus item and it will not be replaced, except in the first 12 months under a sort of guarantee. But the fault might lie elsewhere, hence the request for more information.
    Current Eon Next customer, ex EDF, Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.