Eon Next App not showing electricity usage

Level 84
    Afternoon @ChrissieMags23 Thank you so much for your update.
    It's really good news. 🌞
    Please keep your thread updated. It could be helpful for many more.
    Level 6
    So @WizzyWigg here’s an update about my electric meter issue for you and anyone else who’s interested. 01/08/24 Customer services filled out the appropriate form and sent it along with my photo of my meter to the relevant team (I’m guessing Smart Metering) and said it could take up to 8 weeks for that team to investigate / get back to them with fix information. 05/08/24 Received email from Smart Support inviting me to make an appointment for a technician to come out and look at my meter and requesting various bits of information in order to make the appointment - I replied saying yes and supplying them with the information they wanted. 06/08/24 Recieved email back - appointment booked! So I should now have a technician coming out on the afternoon of 03/09/24 to hopefully fix the meter. Will update here further after the appointment.
    Level 84
    Morning @ChrissieMags23 Thank you very much for the update. Sounds like you are heading in the right direction. Wishing all the best for the 3rd. Please let us know the outcome.
    Community Team
    @ChrissieMags23 It's really great to hear you've got an appointment set up, thank you for keeping us all updated 😀 Will be great to hear the outcome 😁
    🌳Together we can work to achieve a more sustainable Future 🌳
    Level 6
    Further update re appointment on 03/09/24 - so technician was due on this date between 12 - 4pm and he came at 1:30ish. His name was Jamie and he was very pleasant, quick and tidy. He took one look at my very old meters and proceeded to change them both for new modern ones😀😀😀! Changeover went very smoothly and I now have new meters, comms hub and IHD which all seem to be working well, IHD is showing correct tariffs for both meters and all the other info that I need. Just waiting for things on my account /app to finish updating - both new meters are showing on it, old electric one has gone but old gas one is still showing - expect it will go too eventually. Last reading from old electric meter has been processed and cost added to my bill, this hasn’t been done for the gas yet but hopefully will be soon. Usage page on the app is now showing the ‘we’re working to make this better’ screen so don’t know yet if it’s going to show the right data but again expect it will update soon. The only other thing I’m waiting for is the new meters showing on the CAB smart meter checker as it currently says it can’t find either of them which is a little strange as my Bright App is now connected to them and showing data for both so they must be on the DCC network - expect it’s just the CAB site taking a while to update and that they’ll show up eventually. So despite these Account/App & CAB bits still being a work in progress I’m very happy with my new meters and my issues seem to be solved or all heading in the right direction😀😀😀!