Refunds

Level 1
    Right what eon next do to show offgem that th refund you without giving you the money. What they do is create folse details by stating to you that they have reversed a previous charge but add this as a minus amount let's say you have 100cr in your eon account and you want to take this amount out they will do a reverse previous charge for 100 but add it on your account as a -100 so now you will be in 100 det then they will add a refund to your account for +100 pounds this then removing the 100 pounds this then removing the -100 making your account balance zero when anybody looks at your account they state you have already been refunded
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @C383hbv

IF you contact customer services with a current meter reading for each fuel then they will update your account and, if you wish to be refunded your credit, they will do so - it takes a few days but they will do it. Recovering your credit might though mean that your Direct Debit is adjusted upwards as the credit will no longer be there to offset future energy consumption. If you wish you can switch to variable Direct Debit where your charge will be per your monthly billing and vary from month to month. That will ensure your credit is used up as future bills are offset against the credit. It does mean your Direct Debit will vary and will usually be greater in the winter.
    Current Eon Next customer, ex EDF, Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.