E.ON Next EV Flex tariff Pilot Programme - Could this be for you?

Community Team
    Evening Community ๐Ÿ‘‹

We're finally approaching the launch of our very first EV Flex Pilot โšก

Do you own a Tesla? ๐Ÿš™ Would you like to benefit from cutting-edge smart charging ๐Ÿ”Œ for your EV and also get up to ยฃ180 cash back per year on your electricity bill?

If this sounds like a bit of you then join our Pilot Programme for Smart Charging!

So What's in it for me ๐Ÿค” I hear you ask...

• Get ยฃ15 cashback each month on your energy bill ๐Ÿ’ฐ
    • Enjoy a fixed 12 month tariff - We will give you a detailed quote before you confirm so you can compare against your existing bill
    • We'll help you smart charge your car through our brand new Next Connect app! ๐Ÿ“ฑ

How do I sign up?

If you're interested and have a Tesla electric vehicle, a home charger and a smart meter then comment below or pop me a message and we can get you added to the list for further info ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:59. Reason: formatting
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca ๐ŸŒณ

E.ON Next Poll - How much do you know about the Priority Service Register? - If you have a spare 2 minutes ๐Ÿ•‘ we'd love if you complete our poll about the Priority Service Register ๐Ÿค—
  • 1 Reply

Level 1
    Hi DebF
    I might be interested in EV Flex Pilot. I have just become an E.On Flex Drive customer and have a Tesla Model S, a Tesla wall charger and a SMETS2 smart meter. I would need to know more details about how it works as I also have a Tesla Powerwall home battery. If EV Flex Pilot opts to charge my EV at 'random' times when the electricity price is low, like Flexible Octopus, there is a problem because if the Powerwall is supplying the home the first thing that happens is the EV empties the Powerwall into the EV! That rather put me off the Octopus tariff.
    Mike