Hajj and Eid

Community Team
    Hajj and Eid

As many of you may know this week is a special week for Muslims around the world. 😊

During this week many muslims participate in fasting from Sunrise to Sunset, to gain the reward of After Life, a sense of growing closer to God & remembering the Needy/Poor. 💚

Around the World 🌍Muslims set off to Pilgrimage (Hajj) in Saudi Arabia (Makkah)
    For pilgrims, performing Hajj (Pilgrimage) fulfills a religious obligation, but it’s also a deeply spiritual experience of a lifetime for many. Communally, Hajj unites Muslims of diverse races, ethnicities, languages and economic classes from around the world in performing religious rituals and acts of worshipping God at the same time and place. That leaves many feeling a sense of unity, connection, humility and equality. 🙏

Eid al-Adha, or the “Feast of Sacrifice,” is the Islamic holiday that begins on the 10th day of the Islamic lunar month of Dhul-Hijja, during Hajj. Celebrated by Muslims around the world, Eid al-Adha also marks Prophet Ibrahim’s (Abraham) test of faith.

Here's wishing you all a Joyous Eid 💫
    The Future of energy is Renewable 🍃 So let's work this out together! ✨
  • 1 Reply

Level 92
    @Indyk_EONNext

Eid mubarak, everyone.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.