Economy 7 off peak now on peak

My statement for this month has swapped the off and on peak readings around, see below:

Last statement

Day was 106.5
    Night was 2905.8

Latest statement

Day is 3349.3
    Night is 120.6

Numbers are correct, just assigned to the wrong tariff, obviously this error has led to a huge increase in my bill and caused my monthly DD to go up as I am now in debt.

I have replied to my statement email, but so far no reply.

The Smart meter is reporting correctly, its just the statement.

For info >95% of my energy use is on the Night rate.

Best way to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Dupe...
    Last edited by DJDulux; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:56.
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @DJDulux

This is a mainly customer to customer forum, so we can but sympathise.

You are not really in debt, but you should make a complaint (in mauve box below) and demand compensation. Customer Services should be able to resolve this quickly, but its likely to happen again unless the cause of the issue is corrected.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    @DJDulux

This is a mainly customer to customer forum, so we can but sympathise.

You are not really in debt, but you should make a complaint (in mauve box below) and demand compensation. Customer Services should be able to resolve this quickly, but its likely to happen again unless the cause of the issue is corrected.

Cheers, will try that. Just looked back in time and it happened in January too, then corrected in February, but as the meter newer didn't have the same impact as it did this month...

Dupe...