Hello from the Solutions team!

Level 1
    Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! As you may know by now our team have been working super closely with the Community team and we really want to bridge that gap and get all the help and knowledge out there to support as many customers/members as possible!

A little bit about me..

I'm Rahil and I'm a Lead Advisor in the Energy Efficiency Advice Centre at E.On Next 😊

I've worked here for the last 3 years, and before that I was working in E.On Residential Debt Solutions; I've been with E.ON for about 6 and a half years.

What we do...

In the Energy Efficiency Advice Centre, we aim to help customers with home improvements (such as insulation) to improve the over all energy efficiency levels. I provide training, learning and coaching to our team to equip them to be able to deliver the best service possible and guide our customers as much as possible to a more efficient home! This in turn, helps customers to see reductions in their energy bill since they don’t need to use as much energy. We also provide tailored energy efficiency advice to help residents to find other ways to reduce their energy consumption, regardless of whether we’re able to install any improvements in their homes.

How can we help you..

We're here to keep you and the Community team in the loop with all the home improvements that we can offer and if there are any hitches a long the way or any questions we want to help you get your home as efficient as can be and share any tips and knowledge. I'm really excited to get to know you all and work together to deliver the best service as well as any improvements that we may need to make a long the way! We've already reached out to some of you @retrotecchie thank you for your time and feedback; we've already started to make some improvements with the error you were receiving so thank you 😊

If you'd like to see if we can help you with any improvements head on over to Eon Energy efficiency Scheme or if you have any questions ask away! 🙂
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 2 Weeks Ago at 17:37.
  • 0 Replies