New smart meter needed to change from Flex to Eco 7 tariff?

Level 3
    I have send photos of meter, E-On confirm a twin tariff was installed in 2018. I am waiting for a remote software update. I am told their is a backlog. I was told that E-on have problems, the 'computer is converting unrequested twin tariffs to single tariffs' on transfer from other energy companies, (that is not my problem, but might be cause of backlog, with no end date). Request for Economy 7 tariff June 4th, E-on reminded on Jul 4th on completion of energy transfer from British Gas. Buyer keen to buy..............
    Level 3
    British Gas would/could not change/return my smart twin tariff meter (confirmed by E-on) to Economy 7. I have returned meter to E-on who fitted smart meter. I am still waiting.........
    Level 92
    @Issa

It's illegal to rent a property with an MEEC (EPC in old money) lower than an E rating. If the buyer intends to rent the property out, then the onus is on them to make any changes to bring the property up to scratch.

The property I'm currently renting had a rating one point above an F. Economy 7 would have had no impact on the score. I've dragged it up to a C since living here, but to be fair, it's a 200 year old detached stone-built property which had ample scope for improvement. Electric heating is not the way to do it. Unfortunately, oil or biomass isn't usually an option in most flats.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.