Smart meter sending gas readings but not electricity to the IHD

Level 9
    "We need to exchange your smart meters. Please call us.
    Your smart meters are going to stop working soon so we need to exchange it."

About time! Almost 4 months.

What did the trick was me submitting a manual reading - which did show not only the smart meter is not smart anymore, but also is not metering at all - my measurement has not increased in over 3 months 😂

So I basically have a box with some blinking lights that doesn't do anything - yes people, I have THE INTERNET.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Level 91
    @thedayofcondor

Better late than never, eh? 👍
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 9
    Well it is "never" rather than "late" - considering the engineer was supposed to come today 12-16, it is 16:05 and he did not show up yet.

Not received any notification the appointment was cancelled either, do I get the £30 EON would have fined me if I was the one missing the appointment?

I am enjoying my free electricity to be honest, they can take aaaaas looooong aaaaas they waaaaant :D
    Level 91
    @thedayofcondor

missed appointment performance standards.

Compensation.

If we break any of these promises, we’ll pay you £30 compensation within 10 working days. If we fail to do that, we’ll pay you another £30. This second payment is known as a Guarantee of Guarantee payment.
    We’ll pay you compensation unless we feel there’s a dispute about whether you should get it, and in accordance with the provisions of the Electricity and Gas (Standards of Performance) (Suppliers) Regulations 2015. We'll either pay this straight into your energy account or send a refund if you're no longer a customer.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.