What is 'positive energy' anyway?

Level 80
    Creating positive energy doesn’t just make the world a better place. According to the law of attraction, we get back what we put out into the world. When we have a positive attitude, we receive positivity in return. We can manifest our own dreams and more easily achieve our goals. Studies show that thinking positive can even reduce stress and help you live longer.
    Level 92
    @WizzyWigg

Nicely put, Wizzy.

Albert Einstein (the actual physicist, not the fella on the smart meter adverts) determined in his Theory Of Special Relativity that E = mc2.

In special relativity the energy of a body at rest is determined to be mc2. Thus, each body of rest mass m possesses mc2 of β€œrest energy,” which potentially is available for conversion to other forms of energy. The mass-energy relation, moreover, implies that, if energy is released from the body as a result of such a conversion, then the rest mass of the body will decrease.

Any release of energy has to be positive (hence 'positive energy') and the Nexties and volunteers try their best to ensure that we bring a weight of knowledge to the Community. Weight, of course, being mass x the gravitational constant g. c refers to the speed of light.

Now we can't always promise to work 'at the speed of light', but we do try our hardest and I can attest that we're rarely 'at rest', which implies that we must be generating some 'positive energy'.

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed. Although, it may be transformed from one form to another.

If you take all forms of energy into account, the total energy of an isolated system always remains constant. All the forms of energy follow the law of conservation of energy. In brief, the law of conservation of energy states that In a closed system, i.e., a system that is isolated from its surroundings, the total energy of the system is conserved.

We aren't a 'closed system'. Our membership continues to grow and that adds mass. We're not 'resting' so that means we are moving. Mass x velocity = momentum.

So, if the mass and momentum of the community are increasing, it therefore follows that the energy levels are increasing. Positive energy, see?!
    Last edited by retrotecchie; 01-01-24 at 10:51.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 80
    @retrotecchie Absolutely spot on. As I said in a recent post I love it when you talk technical, particularly when it's about "Special Relativity" . One of my favs 😍.
    PME has got to be the catch abbreviation for 2024.
    Level 80
    @WizzyWigg

PME is better than CBA, any day πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Couldn't agree moreπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ‘Ύ.
    Level 80
    @WizzyWigg

Nicely put, Wizzy.

Albert Einstein (the actual physicist, not the fella on the smart meter adverts) determined in his Theory Of Special Relativity that E = mc2.

In special relativity the energy of a body at rest is determined to be mc2. Thus, each body of rest mass m possesses mc2 of β€œrest energy,” which potentially is available for conversion to other forms of energy. The mass-energy relation, moreover, implies that, if energy is released from the body as a result of such a conversion, then the rest mass of the body will decrease.

Any release of energy has to be positive (hence 'positive energy') and the Nexties and volunteers try their best to ensure that we bring a weight of knowledge to the Community. Weight, of course, being mass x the gravitational constant g. c refers to the speed of light.

Now we can't always promise to work 'at the speed of light', but we do try our hardest and I can attest that we're rarely 'at rest', which implies that we must be generating some 'positive energy'.

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed. Although, it may be transformed from one form to another.

If you take all forms of energy into account, the total energy of an isolated system always remains constant. All the forms of energy follow the law of conservation of energy. In brief, the law of conservation of energy states that In a closed system, i.e., a system that is isolated from its surroundings, the total energy of the system is conserved.

We aren't a 'closed system'. Our membership continues to grow and that adds mass. We're not 'resting' so that means we are moving. Mass x velocity = momentum.

So, if the mass and momentum of the community are increasing, it therefore follows that the energy levels are increasing. Positive energy, see?!
    By the by Einstein's special theory does apply to Black Holes. His general theory, though, involving gravity is being stretched to it's limits. It's been reported that gravitational waves from BHs have been detected. πŸ€“
    Talking of black holes how's the fusion beastie doing? It must be generating loads of GWs by now 😳.
    Level 92
    @WizzyWigg

The fusion reactor has been hiding behind the water moderator again, most of December. But it's maintaining a 'steady' state in the energy storage system so it's earning it's keep. Roll on the spring 🀞

It's been reported that gravitational waves from BHs have been detected. πŸ€“

Whew, I wondered where they had got to. I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on. πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ˜Ž
    Last edited by retrotecchie; 01-01-24 at 12:45.
    Level 80
    @WizzyWigg

The fusion reactor has been hiding behind the water moderator again, most of December. But it's maintaining a 'steady' state in the energy storage system so it's earning it's keep. Roll on the spring 🀞

Whew, I wondered where they had got to. I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on. πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ˜Ž
    That's really excellent news. Not long till the Spring Equinox. 🌞. PMA+PME= positive energy
    Level 91
    @WizzyWigg

I think overwhelmingly Einstein's theories have been proven correct with modern measurements.. Didn't he predict gravitational waves?
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.