Best current fixed tariffs?

Level 57
    Sorted over the phone, apparently there was no tariff attached to my account. I can now see my Next Flex tariff and the available fixed ones 👍

I know Eon Next have been roasted over their phone availability in the past but glad you have managed to get your account sorted again (I hope). The fact that there was no tariff showing at all is a little concerning though as it makes me wonder how they were able to issue any recent statements in the absence of any tariff information attached to your account. If you have been billed in say the last month they I'm sure your request for £500 refund will be processed without any undue delay but if there has been no statement at all for a number of months your current account balance is likely to be incorrect. So I'd be inclined to scrutinise any recent statements (and the date of them) to satisfy yourself that the £700 balance is a (reasonably) true reflection of your account. 👍
    Level 9
    @Mailman my last bill was the 21st September so I think all should be good 👍

edit: I should add my last tariff 'ended' on the 1st October, I can only deduce this was from going on a fixed tariff last year that then got changed to Next Flex after the EPG was announced.
    Last edited by MCeeJay; 19-10-23 at 10:50.
    Community Team
    Hello @MCeeJay - I'm glad to see this was all sorted for you. If there's ever anything else please pop back, don't be a stranger 😁
    🌳Together we can work to achieve a more sustainable Future 🌳