Clean Air Day 2023: What exactly is renewable energy?

Level 91
    @DebF_EONNext

I share your frustration - some things take far too long to be put right.

Take the problem at the moment with children who lack mental capacity can't access their child trust funds without authorisation from the Court of Protection. And then receive reduced benefits because they've got too much in saving, despite not being able to access them.

The matters related to Grenfell Tower are taking an age to resolve, and the public desire for swift and decisive action is frustrated by those involved and their lawyers. Sometimes there is a case for a benign dictator.

But when it comes to general elections the politicians will promise the earth in order to get elected, when in reality it takes many years for fundamental changes to take place.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 91
    And of course the prosecution of the sub post masters for fraud, that wasn’t.