Voucher

@retrotecchie
    Let's hope things improve in 2023.
    In the meantime here's a couple of New Year jokes to give us a smile!
    Q: What's the best New Years Resolution?
    A: 1080p.
    Q: What happened when the Iphone and the Firework got arrested on New Years Eve?
    A: The IPhone got charged and the Firework got let off!
    There's a rumour the Speaker of the House of Commons is releasing a cover version of "Stuck In The Middle With You"(by Stealers Wheel) in the New Year: "Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right"! 🤡😃👍
    Last edited by Tommysgirl; 30-12-22 at 13:09. Reason: Adding info
    Level 91
    Many Moons ago there was a programme called "what's my line". For the very young this was a panel show where contestants came on did a mime of their work, and then the 4 panel members had 10 attempts asking questions in order to guess the job of the contestant.

I vividly remember one contestant who completely baffled the panel.

He then revealed his job title. "I'm a Royal Mail delayer!" he said proudly.

This left us all none the wiser, so he then explained that his job was to ensure first class mail got delivered before 2nd class mail.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 92
    @meldrewreborn

The legends that were Eamonn Andrews and David Jacobs, both sadly missed. The show was revived in the 90s by both Meridian and HTV and hosted by Emma Forbes.

The 'Royal Mail Delayers' clearly aren't members of the CWU and weren't subject to the usual overtime bans!
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 92
    @Moomin17

Reissued vouchers will have the same codes on them. Whichever one is used, the code can only be used once, so using either will automatically void the other one, whichever way round. Glad yours finally arrived.