Is my meter faulty?

View Tag Cloud
    Level 10
    @DebF_EONNext

Hi DebF,

I have today raised a complaint via unhappy@eonnext.com.

This was as a result of today receiving the below email asking me to make immediate payment on the account balance (which I still maintain is in excess of my own recorded usage) or face potential debt collection or legal action:
    Name:  Screenshot2023-09-12133658.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  25.8 KB

As you can appreciate this is very stressful and I can't help but feel that my ongoing issues have fallen down the cracks somewhat.

I would be extremely grateful for any help you could provide in escalating this matter or requesting a temporary debt hold request while the matter is investigated and resolved as these reminders are causing undue concern.

Kind regards,

RedBeard89
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Level 77
    @DebF_EONNext

Hi DebF,

I have today raised a complaint via unhappy@eonnext.com.

This was as a result of today receiving the below email asking me to make immediate payment on the account balance (which I still maintain is in excess of my own recorded usage) or face potential debt collection or legal action:
    Name:  Screenshot2023-09-12133658.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  25.8 KB

As you can appreciate this is very stressful and I can't help but feel that my ongoing issues have fallen down the cracks somewhat.

I would be extremely grateful for any help you could provide in escalating this matter or requesting a temporary debt hold request while the matter is investigated and resolved as these reminders are causing undue concern.

Kind regards,

RedBeard89
    Afternoon Don't think DebF is on today but will tag @EmmaN_EONNext in who might be able to advise.
    Community Team
    Thanks for the tag @WizzyWigg I really appreciate it 😊

Hey @RedBeard89 👋

I'm so sorry to hear what's happened and I can appreciate how frustrating this must be 😞

The community team is aware of what's been going on. So I will pop you a PM shortly to talk about it a little more. Hope that's okay!

Speak to you soon.
    Knowledge is power, community is strength, and positive attitude is everything 💜