Gas meter not working

Level 1
    Tried calling on 3 separate occasions, Monday 28th November, Tuesday 29th November and Friday 2nd December (holding in for nearly 1 hour on each occasion) to get this matter resolved.

Emailed on 27th November and again today and contacted via messenger.... no rexponse.

Not replied to emails nor even acknowledged it, nor followed upon the action promised in my last call of Friday 2nd December.

Two occupant who reside her are over 80 and worried about not getting up to date gas bills.

Last spoke to a customer advisor on Friday 2nd December and was told an engineer would email us with an appointment to fix our faulty meter.

Can you please respond so that we can get this matter resolved.

Thank you

• 2 Replies

Level 92
    @Charn1309

This is essentially a customer to customer forum with no direct access to Customer Support. Best I can do is advise you to just keep persisting. Right now Customer Services are busier than ever, which is no excuse, but things are taking a while to get through the system due to sheer level of traffic.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 91
    If your gas is still on then they don’t consider it an emergency - it’s that simple.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.