October Credit Letter Still not received

Level 1
    We are now in december and after multiple phone calls i stil haventreceived my October Credit letter. I have contacted EonNext by telephone, Twiter message and by Whatsapp.
    Telephone calls to them are a joke, waited an hour on Friday twice and no answer. whatsapp message? Dont make me laugh, 6 messages to them anad not one answer despite teh banner claiming 24/7 availablilty the twiter account messages have replied twice to tell me that the voucher has been sent out. The voucher will be out of date in a few weeks due to it only being valid for 3 months. I am at my wits end with this.

Why cant they just email them out to people and let tehPost Office scan them off the phone?

Lynne
  • 4 Replies

Level 91
    @EllGee
    Sorry to hear this. Presumably you have confirmed the address they have for you is 100% correct. The next logical step is to raise a complaint by emailing unhappy@eonnext.com detailing the communication history. See link below for details of complaints process…
    https://www.eonnext.com/unhappy
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 1
    Hi Joe, sorry i haent replied sooner. Busy time at christmas. Still no sign of the October voucher despite being told twice its been re issued. I can see one being lost in the post but most definately not two of them. Think Eonnext forget that this is credit i am due, its not a freebie from them. They have the money sitting in their bank account. If i owed then £66 and they had contacted me multiple times about it you ucan guess the next step they would take to get it back, they wouldnt suffer 'cheque is in the post' patter for very long
    Level 92
    @EllGee

Issues with not having received October or November vouchers are likely to be rather more fundamental than postal delays.

Can you confirm that all the details shown in your online account or the app are indeed correct? Name, full address of supply including flat number if applicable, your email address is correct and they have your meter serial number. If you have been a prepay customer for more then 12 months, you should have at least one, possibly two statements sent through, by post or downloadable. Do these statements show your correct MPAN/supply number?

Voucher issue seems to be reliant on a correct MPAN number being attributed to your account. This seems to be something that Customer Services aren't very up to speed on.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 1
    @EllGee

Issues with not having received October or November vouchers are likely to be rather more fundamental than postal delays.

Can you confirm that all the details shown in your online account or the app are indeed correct? Name, full address of supply including flat number if applicable, your email address is correct and they have your meter serial number. If you have been a prepay customer for more then 12 months, you should have at least one, possibly two statements sent through, by post or downloadable. Do these statements show your correct MPAN/supply number?

Voucher issue seems to be reliant on a correct MPAN number being attributed to your account. This seems to be something that Customer Services aren't very up to speed on.

I have confirmed my details on Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook and email. I'm not swallowing the lost in the post line as i have received the November and December vouchers. They keep saying voichers re-issued but it never shows up.