Company uncontactable

Level 1
    I have tried to inform Eon Next of my house move, but: 1. I just get error messages when I try to do it online. 2. I have waited 20 minutes on 2 occasions on the phone line with no response or indications as to waiting time/place in the queue. Clearly the number is not operational. 3. I have twice tried the Whatsapp channel, but got no non-automated response the first time, and no response at all the second time. Clearly this is not operational either. 4. I emailed the standard email address, but got no reply, even an automated one, within 9 days. How as a customer can I contact my supplier?! I can only assume that the company has become insolvent.
  • 1 Reply

Level 92
    @Nostromo8

I moved house not so long ago and although I had some issues to do with clerical errors which took a while to sort out, the actual process of doing the move online was pretty straightforward.

Can you describe the error message you are getting?

I know nothing about Whatsapp (or what it even is, for that matter) but the phone number is working. Right now, there is an overwhelming demand on customer services thanks to the recent energy crisis, tariff changes, EPG and all the rest of the craziness, but they are doing their very best to deal with unprecedented numbers of customers enquiries.

My advice, based on what a lot of people say on here is to start dialling the Customer Services number at 9am on the nose, if at all possible. There will still be some waiting on hold, but it is a Freefone number and you should be able to get through before the queues really begin to back up.

Phone: 0808 501 5200