Not receving first time logged in emails

Level 1
    Hi,

I have recently moved to a rental property. I tried to register in NPOWER but after providing email id in the page first time logged in, I am not receiving emails. I checked all sections in my Inbox but didn't get the mail.

No response in the helpline number. Please guide me on how to register in npower so that I can enter meter readings to setup payments
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @sivanpowergas

Are you an existing Npower customer? All Npower customers are being (or have been) moved to Eon Next. Which of the two companies you are currently with will determine who you should be contacting.

You will be aware that this is the Eon Next forum and not Npower. I was never an Npower customer so am not the best person to help you but the more information you can give here the easier it will be for someone to give you the best advice.

If you are trying to contact Eon Next then you will need to be patient as they are extremely busy right now. There are several methods of contact in the link below. Replies to emails etc. can take many days but if you phone them as soon as they open at 9am then you may get through in minutes instead of hours. Here’s the link to how to make contact…
    https://community.eonnext.com/thread...ull=1#post7151
    Last edited by JoeSoap; 12-10-22 at 06:22. Reason: Added link.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.