Missing Gas Bill

View Tag Cloud
    There are transactions showing on my account where they've billed me for gas up until 3rd Oct and Electricity up until 1st Oct. The statements usually appear the day after - the electricity one did, but the gas statement is still not there. This is the first time it's happened since I was moved to EoN Next back in April.
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @FPX

Sometimes I get gas and elect on the same statements and sometimes on separate ones. I never worry as they turn up one way or another. There is a lot of turmoil around right now as you know, but if you are worried then you will have to contact customer service.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    I rang them and it was ready to download - although he didn't know why it hadn't. It's now been put on my account. Their system seems a bit of a shambles at the moment - also I can never get a straight answer to whether my DD should be showing as the full amount or with the £67 deducted - they just say it'll probably be OK the way it is!