Online account not being activated, can't submit reading in any way

Hi!

Its been a month since I moved into a new flat and I've been trying to set-up a new online account to manage my readings but so far I've had no luck. I've filled the online form to get an account but more than a week after doing that there's been absolutely no communication from Eonnext so far. Submitting my meter readings through whatsapp isn't working as the chat has been stuck since I first contacted support more than a week ago. I've also called but I can't be waiting for hours on end to get through.

I understand everyone's since the 1st of October is still very close but now I got a letter in the mail today (related to the 400£ government subsidy) saying they recommend I submit a reading on the first or in the next five days. Not only is the letter dated mid-September (and bills have been arriving on the mail with no problem, so it's weird just this letter from them got so delayed) but since I have no way of providing readings or getting any help with that I'm left in a situation with no solution.

Is there anything else I could try?

Thank you!
    Julio.
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @JulioHC

You could download the Eon Next App and submit a reading through that or you could take a photo of your meter and email it. See here…

https://community.eonnext.com/thread...ll=1#post16264
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.