New House FiT transfer

Level 4
    Hi, hoping someone can actually do something for me, we moved house 9th June and submitted the transfer of Fit form and accompanying documents a few days later. However, it has still yet to be completed. In fact I never even got a confirmation email the only info I have got is from me phoning up about what is happening.

I’ve contacted the Social media team who informed to phone the Fit line, which I have done 3 times now. The first time I was told it would take up to 10 weeks. Then next time that they had my info and the correct form and documents but they could not give me a time and then last week again confirmation my documents and email form all correct and they would get it done in next few days. Still nothing though.

So can someone give me a straight answer, if you are busy and it is going to take much longer than 3 months to do the transfer it would be nice to know as it is becoming a little tedious now.

I have contacted the Fit team several times so please don’t post their contact details.
  • 3 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 4
    Best Answer
    Just a quick update in case anyone wants to know. After my 4th or 5th call, in week 14 after submitting the forms. I finally got an email confirmation of my original email and a notice that it would take approx 8 weeks to complete. So potentially 22 weeks in total.

All people I talked to were polite and checked my documents. It just seems nothing was ever done about it until today.

in conclusion, any date provided add about 10-12 weeks onto it and you might be close.
    Level 5
    @Vimes

I've now been waiting over 5 months for Eonnext to even acknowledge my original email. I eventually got someone on the phone to confirm that it had been received. They originally told me it would be 3 months, then after 3 months I called again and now its moved to 6 months. I fully expect to ring in and for it to move to 9 months. I'm fed up with waiting and am going to try the Ombudsman to get something to happen.
    Level 4
    @JoeP that’s disappointing, if you’ve been waiting that long I guess I can expect to do the same. Seems like someone either dropped the ball on this changeover they are doing or have put FiT transfers as low priority. Either way we’ve ended up bottom of the list with a long wait time