Cannot Increase Monthly Direct Debit!!!

Level 1
    In the spring I couldn't increase my monthly direct debit online as the site said I wasn't increasing it enough. Have tried again and website still not working. I am well in credit and want to increase from £250 per month to £350 per month but the site says that it won't let me 'reduce my payment by more than 10% otherwise I will get into debt'.

I'm still trying to increase it!! EonNext please get your website sorted out. Trying to contact you directly is close to impossible.
  • 1 Reply

Level 43
    Hi MikeB,

You haven't said how you've tried to contact eon-next but social media seems to get quicker results. It's the bottom of the pile of my preferred methods of contact but I did contact them via Twitter recently and my problem was sorted in less than 4 hours. If you do use this route then send a DM including your name, full address and account number with your query. They'll only come asking for it so it speeds the process up.

I wouldn't be surprised if their website doesn't have the facility for customers to increase their own DD, I would think that it's a very rare request but certainly not an unreasonable one given the pickle we seem to be in.