No meter readings being submitted

Level 1
    Hello

Our meter readings have been submitting automatically and everything was working up until May, and since then no readings have been sent to EON Next - I can't provide meter readings myself as I can't move the washing machine away from the meter to be able to see.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and how it was resolved? for months we weren't giving gas readings so was all estimated but that was resolved a few months ago.

Customer service just said it could be the signal in the area and kept asking for manual readings even though I told them I physically cannot give them at the moment, I would have to call people in to move things to take a reading each month.

Thank you
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    Make a formal complaint. They've had months to resolve this and haven't. Why put up with the situation?
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.