Solar generation not displayed on IHD

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    @Lee_EONNext I don't think you read my post properly. My friend's IHD is the exact same model as mine. Her IHD never shows the pylon no matter how much she is currently exporting i.e. when the "now" button is selected. My IHD does show the pylon when "now" is selected and I am exporting, no matter how small the current export is. Currently it was showing 18W with the pylon so meaning that I was exporting 18W and soon after it showed no pylon and 109W, meaning I was drawing 109W from the grid. This effectively is real time display going on here, not some net total over a period.

Back to my actual question. Why does the same model IHD vary in its behaviour and how can the ones that don't show the pylon for "current export now" be upgraded?
    As you appear to be from EON I would expect your organisation to know.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by RonS1; 8 Hours Ago at 09:51. Reason: Added image
    Level 92
    @RonS1

The IHDs may be identical, but are the meters and the communication hubs? Not all meters can provide export data across the HAN.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.