No contact for 2 months - FIT

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I have exactly the same problem.
    moved house in June this year. eventualy found out who the system is registered with, contacted EON beginning of August, was told i need to email hi@eonnext.com

i got no response, went back to EON customer service WhatsApp chat, and was given a link to the forms but they cannot process the account when complete. i need to send to the previous email.

i did this on the 25th August and have emailed several times for any update...
    absolutely no acknowledgement from EON.
    i keep emailing the same line and will now start emailing every day, maybe several times a day (copy and paste) until i get some kind of response.

not even an email to acknowledge you have received my email is ridiculous, especially considering the confidential documentation you have requested.
    for all i know, i have just sent confidential documentation to a black market portal and somebody is running around with my identity!

Hello, We moved into a new property 2 months ago which has solar panels and i was informed that it was Eon Next who i should contact to set up the feed in tariff. I sent an email with the form filled in and proof of ID etc about two months ago an have been chasing with emails since but i get absolutely no response, not even an acknowledgment email. I tried phoning but im always on hold for over 30mins and cant get through. I don't see why it would take two months to set up an account. Does anyone know what else i can do to get Eon to respond?

you should switch to Octopus Energy. Firstly, their customers services actually respond and secondly, they pay their customers 15p per kwh of energy exported to the grid. That is substantially more than e.ons offering of 3p
    So just an update for anyone that cares. I did complain to the Ombudsman and within a week i was contacted by EonNext. They have now set up my account and offered some compensation for the delay. Unfortunate that I had to complain to get something to happen.

🤣 Sad that it has to come to this to get e.on to actually do something.

Prices are currently capped at the moment so you will be paying the same no matter who you are with so don't accept poor customer service.

Octopus also pay their customers 15p per KWh of energy exported. I would highly recommend anyone with solar panels to switch as this will help ofset the huge bills we are facing.