Account error

Level 1
    I didn’t receive a bill for the end of April. Spoke to customer services today who said something about and error on my account and needs to be ‘rebuilt’ and I have to wait seven days for a new bill. I’ve sent in meter readings. There wasn’t much more of an explanation than that. Does anyone have any idea what might be the issue? And will this makes mistakes likely on my account. Thanks to anyone who can help.
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    Hi @Cherie,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with your account. I believe account error can mean many things, but I am sure the team who is on it will get it sorted for you. An account rebuilt shouldn't create any issues with meter readings, although I would probably advice you to keep those reading for a little while just in case they are needed or if you want to double check that everything is ok within the account.

If you haven't heard anything after 7 days, feel free to pop a message to the social media team and they will be more than happy to have a look into it for you 😀

I hope this is a little helpful.😁

Benedetta