Smart Meter Display different to Bill Statement

Level 91
    @Taskingmanager

the forum doesn’t act as a conduit to customer services for these issues any more. An IHD has to be offered to a customer and carries a guarantee usually 12 months. After that you are on your own.

the Actual meters should be updated by the supplier when you tariff changes. The IHD gets its data from the meters via the communications hub. The consumption data will be accurate, if the IHD is properly paired, but the other data might not be.

I suggest you make a complaint about this. In the meantime readings should be extractable from the actual meters.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 92
    There is no legal requirement to provide an IHD. There is a requirement to offer to provide one at the time the meters are installed, which the consumer may accept or decline. There is no requirement to upgrade or replace them outside the 12 month warranty period.
    Last edited by retrotecchie; 20-11-22 at 19:09.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.