Monthly Direct Debit

Level 1
    Hi,

My monthly direct debit goes out of my bank on the 1st of every month. But for some reason that hasn't happened this month.

None of my bank details have changed and all my other bills have gone out. States on my eon next account that the next payment is due on 1st March. It is now the 8th March and still nothing. All my meter readings are up to date as well

I've e-mailed e.on as well on Friday 4th and are still yet to have a response. Just wondering what's going on or if anyone else has experienced this?

Kind Regards
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    Hey @CHC

Sorry to hear you've been impacted by the issue we had with Direct Debit's this month, not ideal we know!

You should now have had an email from us explaining what's going on, but in short if you haven't made any additional payment to us then we'll be processing the missing payments on 15th March.

We're really sorry if this has caused any issues, if you did want to chat to us about this the quickest way is to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter (we are working through emails but have quite a backlog at the moment).

Thanks

Hannah - here to spread positive energy