Monthly Billing???

Level 2
    I have contacted EON Next previously about when I would receive my bill, they stated monthly. I waited for a quarterly bill in December, received it, but it was only for 2 months: October and November. We’d had boiler problems so had used a lot more electricity than usual and I wanted the account cleared. I sent in a manual reading and paid in full. No bill for January!! We have a smart meter which I understand automatically sends in the meter readings.
    Before the change to EON Next I was paying quarterly and have done for over 40 years with no problems.
    If the smart meter readings are not being received by EON Next then they should say so. The whole idea of having a smart meter was to automate things but this hasn’t happened.
    My ‘smart’ monitor appears to be working fine.
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    Hi @sequinn 👋

Firstly, welcome to the community forum! It's great to see that you've found us here :)

I've checked your account and can confirm we're connected up to your meter. When your account moved over to us, there was a small delay in the meter getting back up and running onto the network. There was no billing calendar on your account but I've now updated this.

I've taken some readings for January from your meter and issued you a new statement which you'll now be able to view on your online account. Going forward, we'll take a reading on the 26th of each month.

Pete 😊