Smart meter not sending readings

Level 1
    Hi There. I have a problem with my electricity Smart meter. I arrived at EON from 2 previous providers that went bust and have ended up with separate accounts for gas and electricity. You recently fitted a Smart meter for the gas supply which is working fine, but the existing electricity meter does not work and even with my previous provider, never has.

To complicate matters I asked to be switched to a single rate (previously I was on economy 7) and my account now has incorrect readings for previous reads (the day and night rates have the same value). I am therefore unable to work out my balance.

I was told by the Engineer who fitted the gas meter that my accounts needed to be combined before it could be resolved. I have tried to arrange this by telephone, even sending a video of the meter scrolling through it's pages, but have not had any reply.
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    Hey @Neil

Deb here 👋 This could be because your meter details haven't yet been updated on our system. I'm hoping that this has now been resolved for you as it has been a while however if it's still not resolved please let us know 😊
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 🏖